NETL offers internship opportunities to current undergraduate and graduate students, graduates who have received their degree within the last 3 years or received their doctorate within the last 5 years, and full-time, permanent faculty members. Most internship opportunities are in NETL’s Research and Innovation Center, collaborating on energy-related research, but there are also opportunities within facility operations, project management, and other mission support functions.
Click On The Logos Below To Start Exploring Opportunities.
Why Choose NETL?
- Collaborate with researchers, scientists, and professionals in your field
- Experience what it is like to work at a Department of Energy national laboratory
- Use exceptional facilities and equipment
- Attend/present at conferences and workshops
- Author/co-author papers, abstracts, technical reports, posters, presentations, and other publication materials
- Connect with professionals in your field, both at NETL and other DOE laboratories