2017 Project Review Meeting for Crosscutting Research, Gasification Systems, and Rare Earth Elements Research Portfolios
March 20-23, 2017
$253.00 - Crosscutting Meeting
$61.00 - Rare Earth Elements
$132.00 - GasificationVenue:
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Pl
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Phone:
The 2017 Review Meeting for (1) Crosscutting Research, (2) Gasification Systems, and (3) Rare Earth Elements Portfolios will be held in Pittsburgh, PA on March 20 - 23, 2017. This meeting will facilitate the sharing of technical research managed by NETL’s pertinent Project Management Teams. The meeting is broken up into the three segments listed earlier and participants should only register for the one that is of interest.
- Crosscutting Research Project Review will be held on March 20 – 23 covering project research in Sensors & Controls, High Performance Materials, Simulation-Based Engineering, and Water Management R&D. Registration Fee $253.00
- Gasification Systems Project Review will be held on March 20 presenting the current research efforts. On March 21, a Radically Engineered Modular Systems (REMS) workshop will be held to facilitate discussion and exchange of ideas on this new initiative. Registration Fee $132.00
- Rare Earth Elements (REE) Project Review will be held on March 22 including a plenary address, a panel discussion, and presentations on current research efforts. Registration Fee $61.00
- Poster Session: Tuesday March 21 - Crosscutting Research and Gasification Systems Research Team will hold a joint poster session in the hotel from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
- FOLLOW THE LINKS TO FINAL AGENDA AND ABSTRACT BOOK FOR THE 4-DAY MEETING: ALL TRACKS (CROSSCUTTING, GASIFICATION/REMS, AND RARE EARTH ELEMENTS)
The 2017 Project Review Meeting for Crosscutting Research, Gasification Systems, and Rare Earth Elements Research Portfolios is a combined meeting consisting of three portions.
The $253.00 registration fee for the Crosscutting Meeting includes access to the Rare Earth Elements Project Review as well as to the Gasification Systems Project Review and REMS Workshop.
If you only want to attend either the Gasification Systems Project Review and REMS Workshop ($132) OR the Rare Earth Elements Project Review ($61), the registration for these two events is à la carte. You do not need to register for the Crosscutting Meeting—please only pay the registration fee for the portion(s) of this combined meeting that you wish to attend.
For information or questions regarding the program content, please contact:
Federal Project Manager, Enabling Technologies and Partnerships
For questions regarding the conference logistics, please contact:
Karen Lockhart, CMP
NETL Event Management