Gasification Systems - Syngas Processing Systems
Warm Gas Cleanup
NETL Office of Research and Development
Project Number: FWP-2012.03.03 Task 5
Presentations, Papers, and Publications
- Weiland, N., "Gasification Kinetics and Simulation Comparisons of Char from Coal and Biomass Mixtures in CO2 and Steam," American Chemical Society-Energy and Fuels Division, 2013 Spring National Meeting, April 28 - May 2, 2013, San Antonio, TX.
- Wang, P., Hedges, S., Chaudhari, K., and Turton R., "Kinetic Study of Coal and Biomass Co-Pyrolysis Using Thermogravimetry," presented at the 245th ACS National Meeting, April 10, 2013, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Van Essendelft, D., Guenther, C., Shahnam, M., Weiland, N., Turton, R., Chaudhari, K., Nicoletti, P., Li, T., Jordan, T., and Weber, J., "Managing Computational Chemistry for Gasification Modeling Through the C3M Software," presented at the Fourteenth International Conference on Numerical Combustion, April 9, 2013, San Antonio TX.
- Evan J. Granite, Henry W. Pennline, Connie Senior, editors and co-authors, "Mercury Removal from Coal-Derived Gases," Wiley-VCH, (In Print), Inc., 2013 (pending).
- Dirk Van Essendelft, "Rapid detection of sub-scale particle features using invariant harmonic wavelet descriptors," Powder Technology, Volume 235, February 2013, pp. 747-755.
- Gasification Modeling Activities at the National Energy Technology Laboratory (Oct 2012)
Presented by Chris Guenther, Gasification Technologies Conference, October 28-21, 2012, Washington DC.
- Method for Removing Heavy Metals from Gases
Hamilton; Hugh Gavin Charles (Reading, GB), Poulston; Stephen (Reading, GB), US Patent 8,366,807; February 5, 2013.
- Real Time Studies of Palladium Sorbents for the Removal of Trace Contaminants from Coal-Derived Fuel Gas
Erik C. Rupp, Evan J. Granite, Dennis C. Stanko, accepted for publication, Fuel, corrected proof on-line January 1, 2012.
- Palladium Based Sorbents for High Temperature Arsine Removal from Fuel Gas
Stephen Poulston, Evan J. Granite, Henry Pennline, Hugh Hamilton, Andrew W.J. Smith, Fuel, 90, 3118-3121, October 2011.
- Metal Sorbents for High Temperature Mercury Capture from Fuel Gas
Stephen Poulston, Evan J. Granite, et. al, Fuel, 86(14), 2201-2203, September 2007.
- Method for High Temperature Mercury Capture from Gas Streams
Evan Granite and Henry Pennline, US Patent 7,033,419; April 25, 2006.
Back to Project Description