Gasification Systems - Gasifier Optimization and Plant Supporting Systems
Advanced Virtual Energy Simulation Training And Research (AVESTAR™) Facility
NETL Office of Research and Development
Project Number: FWP-2012.03.03 Task 6
Presentations, Papers and Publications
- Jones, D., D. Bhattacharyya, R. Turton, and S.E. Zitney, "Optimal Selection of Primary Controlled Variables for an Acid Gas Removal Unit as part of an IGCC Plant with CO2 Capture," Accepted for publication in the Proceedings of the 2013 American Control Conference, Washington D.C., June 17-19, 2013.
- Paul, P., D. Bhattacharyya, R. Turton, and S.E. Zitney, "Adaptive Kalman Filter for Estimation of Environmental Performance Variables in an Acid Gas Removal Process," Accepted for publication in the Proceedings of the 2013 American Control Conference, Washington D.C., June 17-19, 2013.
- Rupp, E., Granite, E., and Stanko, D., "Laboratory-Scale Studies of Pd-Al2O3 Sorbents for the Removal of Trace Contaminants from Coal-Derived Fuel Gas at Elevated Temperatures," Fuel, Volume 108, p131-136, June 2013.
- Zitney, S.E., "AVESTAR Center: Recent Progress and Future Plans for Attaining Operational Excellence of Clean Energy Plants,” presented at Center for Advanced Process Decision-Making (CAPD) Energy Systems Initiative (ESI) Meeting, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, March 10, 2013.
- Gasification Modeling Activities at the National Energy Technology Laboratory (Oct 2012)
Presented by Chris Guenther, Gasification Technologies Conference, October 28-21, 2012, Washington DC.
- 3D Simulation Brings Immersive Dimension to Operator Training (Feb 2010)
Fiske, T. & D. Hill, Arch Insights, #2010-06MP, Feb. 5, 2010
Back to Project Description