CCS and Power Systems
ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS - GASIFICATION SYSTEMS
Low Rank Coal Optimization
Performer: NETL Office of Research and Development
Project No: FWP-2012.03.03 Task 4
Presentations, Papers, and Publications
- NETL Supercomputer puts Super Confidence in Research Results
- Energy & Fuels, "Computational Fluid Dynamic Simulations of a Pilot-Scale Transport Coal Gasifier: Evaluation of Reaction Kinetics," (2013), Tingwen Li, Kiran Chaudhari, Dirk VanEssendelft, Richard Turton, Philip Nicoletti, Mehrdad Shahnam, and Chris Guenther
- Research Efforts at the National Energy Technology Laboratory to Improve Gasifier Performance
Presented by James Bennett, U.S. Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory, Gasification Technologies Conference, October 13-16, 2013, Colorado Springs, CO.
- Gasification Modeling Activities at the National Energy Technology Laboratory (Oct 2012)
Presented by Chris Guenther, Gasification Technologies Conference, October 28-21, 2012, Washington DC.
Recent Developments in Carbonaceous Chemistry for Computational Modeling (C3M) with Uncertainty Quantifications (UQ) (Oct 2012)
Presented by Kiran Chaudhari, AICHE 2012, October 31, 2012, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Power Engineering®, “Gasification Modeling in the 21st Century” (June 2012), Chris Guenther, Dirk VanEssendelft, Kiran Chaudhari, Phil Nicoletti, Mehrdad Shahnam, Tingwen Li, Richard Turton, Nathan Weiland, and Ping Wang, U.S. Department of Energy National Energy Technology Laboratory