NETL-RUA Spring Meeting
March 5, 2013
Research Team Presentations
- Advanced Combustion – Gordon Holcomb, NETL
- Advanced Gasification – James Bennett, NETL
- Advanced Gasification – Chris Guenther, NETL
- Carbon Capture R&D – David Luebke, NETL
- Carbon Capture Simulation Initiative (CCSI) – Roger Cottrell, NETL
- Carbon Storage Research – Brian Strazisar, NETL
- Fuels – Dirk Link, NETL
- Fuel Cells – Kirk Gerdes, NETL Top 3!
- Industrial Carbon Management Initiative (ICMI) – Ron Breault, NETL
- Innovative Process Technologies – Dave Alman, NETL Top 3!
- National Risk Assessment Partnership (NRAP) – Grant Bromhal, NETL
- Turbine Thermal Management – Mary Anne Alvin, NETL
- Ultra-Deepwater and Frontier Regions Research Program – Kelly Rose, NETL
- Unconventional Energy Resources – Ale Hakala, NETL Top 3!
NETL Conference Services Information
National Energy Technology Laboratory
Phone: (412) 386-6044 FAX: (412) 386-6486
This report was prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government or any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or any agency thereof.
NOTE: The papers listed above are in Portable Document Format (PDF). It is recommended to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or newer from Adobe Systems, Inc. to view the Proceedings.